REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
Short-Sale Listings and Buyers
I became a REALTOR in 2010 after a 33 year civil service career followed by 5 years of volunteer work locally, nationally, and in Guatemala. Helping people is very rewarding & part of my nature.
My experiences prepared me:
- To relate with people in stressful situations
- Provide guidance & problem solve
- To clearly explain the real estate process
- Set my client expectations
- Meet critical contractual timelines
- Stay current with industry procedures & laws
I am committed to helping my clients achieve their real estate goals. Selling or buying a home is one of the most important & potentially stressful experiences people will face. With this understanding, I aim to make the process fluid & enjoyable as possible. I view my clients as friends and will continue to provide information & support after the transaction is completed.
"Unmatched Service That Will Move You"